Friday 30 June 2017

NOW AVAILABLE - LOUIS VUITTON X SUPREME ... THE PIECES




A bit overpriced... well I think so but that said and done there are still a couple of pieces I would like such as the denim jacket and the travel bag.   Now  we have to remember me included that this is a much sought after collection and from two of fashions big names.  


It's a limited edition collection and will be hard to get your hands on it.   If you require personal shopping services contact me I'm here to help and have contacts 


Once this collection has gone it's gone and that's when it will really get expensive with people still trying to get hold of it and those who did selling for maybe double the original price 



These pieces are collectors items and will be for many years to come 













No comments: