Saturday 23 September 2017

MUST SEE - MY THOUGHTS - Versace S/S 18 #MFW

I wasn't suppose to blog as because of the influencer shit now I blog every other day and still hit 2 million views a month ... just sayin but as a veteran model I saw this show today and had to blog ... I was there for the original with Gianni and now witnessed the remake with Donatella .......





Social media has a lot to answer to especially Instagram and does not pay homeage to the male supermodel otherwise who knows I might have been there for the menswear show ... even so I would have known and liked 3  models who would have been there .....





You think you know me .... you don't I paid my dues ..... Gianni Versace used me to walk his shows a couple of times .....



I'm more than that person who you all ignore and dodge on social media .... there was not camera's on phones or even phones back then otherwise it would have been something different





I suck it up!!! I don't mind erase me ................I'm still doing good and modelling ...... let's not forget about the male models of the same era .....







No comments: