Sunday 7 January 2018

OH THE SHAME - CALVIN KLEIN JEANS SS 18 AD CAMPAIGN


The new Calvin Klein Jeans ad campaign for SS 18 stars Kaia Gerber and Presley Gerber brother and sister act and also Cindy Crawford's kids ..... nice campaign but I am going to ask that question I always ask ... what about the underdog? is it all about celebrity kids who are too lazy to get jobs so their parents hook them up ..... I'm old and a model and still booking but shows that used to book mature models are now booking younger ..... for example I went to a casting yes I know I went to a casting even though I'm a special booking model and we don't do that but they wanted a mature model and they said yep I would do but they had someone to see another black guy who I was talking to who was 31 and guess what he got the job and right in front of me and the guy they were deciding who to pick and then they went with him and said they can make him look mature ..... ageism????? i'm saying nothing as my ATM card still works ....




CALVIN KLEIN JEANSCALVIN KLEIN JEANSCALVIN KLEIN JEANS

No comments: