Wednesday 14 March 2018

MY THOUGHTS - MUST SEE - Ones to Watch Fall Winter 2018/2019



Ones to watch at London Fashion Week...... what can I say I would sell my soul to attend this show every season in London because this is where you really see fashion ..... this season the new trend was old people who can offer press were ousted but I still watched the show standing right at the back because although you had to fight the interns who didn't know who anyone was apart from the influencers they follow on social (a big trend) I sucked a lemon and watched the show from row 3245 ..... but why should the designer suffer .... I still offer press because this is my thing but without the press release or a feel for the collection I could not offer more than a post on my blog .... especially as I was working in association with Reuters ..... who were not impressed because although I had a front row seat I could not have it because reality tv stars and influencers who promote themselves were more important .....





This is why I do everything overseas and as a stylist I have turnt my attention to Milan, Paris, Moscow etc ....... LOndon please stop killing yourself!!!










No comments: