Wednesday 4 April 2018

Gucci Princetown unwrapping

This is a very late post... but I took the plunge and bought the classic Princetown slippers from Gucci I decided if I was going to spend that much money on a pair of shoes I was not going to buy a pair that was seasonal..... This has never been a problem with Christian Louboutin but I suppose with Gucci I was testing the waters and honestly???? I absolutely love them and because they are classic my SA at Gucci advised me that these were not going anywhere for now as they are now considered classics and true to her word they are showing again for the next two seasons ..... I'm now thinking of taking the plunge and buying a pair of fashion ones ... stay tuned because if I do I want a pair that will have a good resale value ... do you think about this when you are buying designer goods? from what I see on Instagram noooooooooo......

I'm so happy I bought mine when I did before the brand announced that they would no longer use fur ..... My Princetown are Rabbit fur and this not that I should celebrate should become collectors items ... just as long as you keep the paperwork and receipts etc ....

DONE ...!!!!





Let me know your thoughts as always ......







No comments: