Wednesday 4 April 2018

MUST SEE - Unwrapping Alexander mcqueen

I've been busy shopping as always and spending those royalty checks but it's not all doom and gloom I have been investing and shopping and basically buying as always if you follow my Instagram the new season wardrobe for filming ..... this year is different though ... last year we took a break and are suppose to resume this year as focus went on the modelling agencies that have sprung from the show ... I have been buying pieces for my TV wardrobe even though I have not got my contract yet and don't know if I will be reimbursed for my shopping ....



I'm just living my life like it's golden and always before I shop for clothes unlike other bloggers I invest my money and what's left I shop with ....









2 comments:

ladybudd said...

Those have got be THE most classy trainers I have ever seen in AGES! Their simplicity in the shape with perfectly balanced black and white easily make them a long term classic; Equally smart and casual,definitely able to be worn with ANYTHING in ones wardrobe. I dare say Leroy, this is as much a great investment purchase as much any designer handbag that has held its cachet, and destined to sit up there right alongside classics like the Chanel 2.55, Dior Saddle bag, LV Alma. Those shoes will never go out of style,and knowing you, you already have a maintenence kit to keep them as pristine as they appear whilst you lovelingly unwrap them,(and isn't the unwrapping of an new, long coveted piece a lovely special part of the whole experience?). Well DONE! Hope they give you many fun, luxurious and comfy moments at your events to show them off at;) much love always..Ladybudd

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

I know right???? But unfortunately everyone is wearing them now and I have really gone off them.....for me they are and was the best oversized sneakers..... I stayed away from the must have sneakers and chose these and again I was right and these are now available as classics so won't go out of season